camp leader / assistants & project leader / assistants.Camps International de Costa Rica
Camps Leaders assistants help manage both the camps for which they are responsible and the project work that is carried out at the camp. They are the point of contact between the community at their groups, representing the company in community meetings and proactively maintaining the relationship between the company and the community. They manage client groups, delivering our products and maintaining health and safety protocols as detailed in by the company.
Therefore, we are looking for a person who:
- Will be present opening day of camp to assist in setting up camp, same at the end of it.
- Continuously supervises all areas of the camp, ensuring program areas are being run properly and smoothly. They are responsible for ensuring a high-quality camp experience for every volunteer and staff member in attendance.
- Plans daily events as needed; post and announce schedules.
- Should keep in contact with the other team members, ensuring one another is informed and up to date on the current events at camp.
- Is practical and a problem solver, including issues relating to accommodation and food, as well as maintenance and upkeep.
- Shows a willingness to learn and adapt to the culture of the company and the way we work.
- Can work away from the central valley during July and August.
- Basic computer skills including spread sheets, word processing and email
- Has a good working knowledge of English.
- Has a driving licence and is happy to drive.
- Is motivational, hardworking, optimistic and is willing to learn.
*** Please note: You will be assigned to a camp site and it can be located in Guanacaste, Caño Negro, Perez Zeledon or any other area of Costa Rica. You will be in this camp basically everyday (including weekends) from July 3 to August 19 (approximately) hence, people who apply need to have total availability during this period of time. No exceptions, otherwise please do not apply.